Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Eco-Emi March 2013 Review

Eco-Emi was among the first subscription boxes I signed up for, but I finally decided to let it go. The monthly cost is $15 and the contents include eco-friendly home and beauty products. One thing I always loved about this sub is the way the items are wrapped up in the box - so much care goes into putting these together! On the other hand, the items are small and some even say 'free sample' right on them, which is a total bummer.

March's box was absolutely adorable!
 I like to reuse the packaging when I make my own gift baskets!
Here's all the goodies unwrapped. I like the mix of beauty, home, and food products. 
These little gluten-free cookies are a fun treat, and they even have 8 grams of whole-grain per serving!
I love Teatulia teas! A nice, hot cup of this tasty black tea is a great way to start your morning.
I have an awful lot of lip balms at the moment, so I passed this Lavender healing lip balm on to a friend.
I love that this vegan cleanser plays double-duty as a makeup remover. Works great!
I haven't tried this yet, but I can't wait to use it on my next at-home spa day!
This 100% shea butter moisturizer smells great & works wonders on dry skin.
I've become quite a fan of this brand thanks to Eco-Emi. They make tons of vegan cosmetics and their prices are fantastic!
I haven't gotten around to trying this out yet, but the activated bamboo charcoal it contains is supposed to be great for unclogging pores and and gently exfoliating.
I love the creativity of this brand! This detergent comes in the following scents: Smashing Watermelons, Motley Clean, Lavender Mint Revival, & Bare Naked Babies (unscented). How fun!


In a perfect world, I would be able to receive every subscription each month. In reality, I'm constantly busting my box budget and need to switch things up every now & then to try them all. I've discovered quite a few eco-friendly brands through this box and I would still recommend it to those looking to make some green discoveries for themselves.

Previous Eco-Emi Reviews: February 2013, January 2013, December 2012

*I paid full-price for this box and did not receive compensation of any kind for my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment